This is a quick and easy dinner that you can pop into the oven and have preset to be ready when you get home from a long day!
- 4 large garlic cloves, pressed
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary or 2 teaspoons dried
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 2 1/2-pound boneless pork loin roast, well trimmed
- Fresh rosemary sprigs (optional)
Preheat oven to 400°F. Line 13 x 9 x 2-inch roasting pan with foil. Mix first 4 ingredients in bowl. Rub garlic mixture all over pork. Place pork, fat side up, in prepared roasting pan. Roast pork 55 minutes. Check internal temperature pork. It should register 155°F. Remove from oven; let stand 10 minutes.
Pour any juices from roasting pan into small saucepan; set over low heat to keep warm. Cut pork crosswise into 1/3-inch-thick slices. Arrange pork slices on platter. Pour pan juices over. Garnish with rosemary sprigs, if desired.